Swimjet Showcase Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- You warrant and represent that you have full power, capacity and authority to accept these terms and conditions.
- There is no fee to enter the competition and you may submit more than one video entry per household.
- The prize provides the winner with a $1000 Crown Hotels Gift Voucher.
- You must submit a video that showcases your experience with the Remco Swimjet. Videos must be no longer than 1 minute in duration.
- Videos must be submitted in MP4 or M4V High Definition format.
- Videos must be submitted by uploading to : upload.vloggi.com/projects/NAOW-000
- Entries will be assessed on creative merit.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by Remco by March 15th and provided with details of how to claim their prize.
- Remco reserves the right to request that the competition winner provide proof of identity and proof of eligibility to enter into the competition.
- Subject to clause 17, the selection of the winner of the competition is final and binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into by the panel selecting the prize winner.
- If the winner of the prize cannot be contacted within 30 days of selection, or the prize
otherwise remains unclaimed as per clause 5, the winner forfeits all claims to the prize and the selection panel may then award the prize to the next most deserving entrant.
- The competition is open for entry from 9.00am 1st December 2022 to 11.59pm 1st March 2022 (entry period). Any entry to the competition received after the entry period will be ineligible to win the prize.
- Entries are deemed to occur when the entry is received on Vloggi’s computer servers.
- Remco will not accept responsibility for partial or incomplete computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction, or damage to any network, hardware or software.
- Remco accepts no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
- Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid and removed from the competition.
- Any costs associated with accessing and entering the competition is your responsibility. Reimbursement will not be provided by Remco under any circumstance.
- Remco reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition at any time without notice.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, cannot be assigned, transferred or exchanged.
- The prize cannot be taken in cash or redeemed for any other form of valuable consideration.
- No monetary payments will be made directly to the prize winner.
- The prize winner is responsible for any tax consequences with respect to the prize received. Remco under no circumstance will pay or refund any tax liability of the prize winner.
- Entrants warrant that their submitted video has not been previously screened or published or submitted in any other competition, and that the video will not be screened or published or submitted in any other competition until after July 2022.
- Entrants warrant that their submitted video is original work and does not infringe the rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or moral rights, of any third-party.
- Entrants warrant they have received all required consent for the filming and display of the content of their submitted video. This consent includes, but is not limited to, the privacy rights of individuals contained within the film.
- Entrants warrant that they did not breach any laws in the making of their video, and that the display of the video likewise does not breach any laws. This warranty includes, but is not limited to, the laws of trespass and the laws of defamation.
- Remco may disqualify any submitted video that it considers, at its absolute discretion, to be offensive or inappropriate.
- Submission of a video with offensive or illegal content may result in the notification of appropriate legal authorities.
- Remco reserves the right to retain the submitted videos after the judging of the competition at Remco’s discretion.
Grant of Rights
- By participating in this competition you grant Remco a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fee-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence (including a right of sublicense) to reproduce, adapt, publish, perform in public, broadcast, and communicate in public the submitted video and its content in all media forms for marketing purposes or for any other purpose.
- Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in respect of the submitted video.Entrants grant Remco the right to edit any submission for non-competition purposes at the absolute discretion of Remco. Remco will endeavor to credit authorship if content of the video is used subsequent to the competition.
Risk & Indemnity
- Entrants enter the competition at their own risk.
- Remco is not liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with creating the video or otherwise entering this competition.
- By entering into this competition the prize winner indemnifies Remco and waives and releases any right to all legal claims, suits and demands they may have against Remco and its officers, directors, employees, and agents in respect of their involvement or participation in the competition. This indemnification, waiver and release includes claims caused by negligence.
Publication and Privacy
- Remco is committed to protecting your privacy.
- By entering this competition you agree to be contacted for the purposes of announcing the winner.
- The competition winners name will be posted on the Remco website and other physical or electronic sites as determined by Remco.
- Entrants consent to Remco using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph or film) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration.
- Further information in relation to how Remco manages privacy can be found at https://www.remco.com.au/privacy-policy/